Monday, April 6, 2009

10 days...

Time is getting so close...and it is going by so fast. I wish I could stop the clocks and have more time with Seth being safe and sound inside of mommy....I am getting so nervous. I know I have said this before, but I am so ready to meet him, but not ready to let him go...I hope that God gives me the time that Myah has had with Faith..I would do anything for that time with my little man...Well continue to keep praying for my family...Next thursday is the date....So keep us in your thoughts then too!! Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Time seemed to fly by with Carleigh too. I think we all wish for more time. I know what you mean about being ready but yet not. How wonderful that would be to get time with Seth like Myah has had so far with Faith. They are truly extraordinary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall continue to remember you in prayer. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, but have kept up with you via ABFA and just wanted to say that I will be praying for you this next week as you prepare for the birth of your precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for time...... God's Richest Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts are with you and Baby boy Seth! I admire your strength through this all and I am sure Baby Seth knows he has a wonderful Mommy!
    XOXOXOX!

    Jennifer Arnold

    ReplyDelete