Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stressed and worrying over everything...

I can not wait til I get my ultrasound. I have been doing nothing but stressing and worrying about all of the possibilities. I really want this baby to be healthy, but now of all of the things that COULD go wrong, I do not think I will be at peace til my baby is here, safe in my arms. Please pray for us. I try to think positive, but at the same time so many other things run through my head. I know so many people that have miscarried lately, and my cousin recently carried a little girl full term, and she passed away during delivery. There could have been something wrong with her baby, they didn't know, because she never went to the doctor at all during her pregnancy, but all of these things run through my head. ugh....I am ready to get my ultrasound!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. PJ, I so understand where you are at.....I would be petrified....completely! And even getting that ultrasound and finding out that the baby is healthy would not completely comfort me. Not until the baby was in my arms. And then that brings a whole other set of worries to fret over!!

    Just know that you have a huge army of women praying for you and that baby. For sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can't wait. I know I will be anxious too to know whether my baby is ok. But like you said, I won't breathe a sigh of relief until they are in my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you! I believe everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying that everything will be ok and your stress level will disappear.

    ReplyDelete