Monday, November 16, 2009

7 months..

Has it really been 7 months since I held my little boy? It doesn't seem like it could have been that long ago, but then again, it seems like it has been so much longer since I held Seth, kissed his perfect little lips, and hugged him tight. WOW, I just cant believe this time has passed. This year has really gone by super fast. I miss Seth so much, and I am so scared to see how Christmas is going to go this year, Last year, the week before Christmas is when we found out that Seth had anencephaly, and this year, well, he isn't with us. Holidays are so hard for me, as I am sure they are for most of you. Hopefully we will get through without breaking too bad. Please, for those of you who have lost babies/children, please tell me how you get through. Well, on a different note, we bought Seth's Christmas tree for the cemetery, and are decorating it with "baby's first Christmas" ornaments, and taking it out there..I can't wait to decorate his grave for Christmas!! Thanks for checking in on us! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard to believe! I think it's so nice that you will have a little Christmas tree for Seth. I bet it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you. I know the holidays are tough. I had 2 miscarriages and one was on Dec 1 right before christmas. I usually always do a couple children from angel trees. It makes me always feel like I would be buying for the 2 I lost.
    The little christmas tree sounds nice and a friend of mine does a tree very year for her little girl.
    {{HUGS}} & Prayers
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete