Monday, February 15, 2010

10 months ago (tomorrow)...

Wow, I can't believe that 10 months has already gone by!!! 10 months ago today, I was preparing for the hospital, and didn't get one bit of sleep that night(maybe a couple of hours at the most). I remember waking up at 3:30 the next morning, so I could get everything we needed in the car, and debating on whether or not to bring an infant car seat to the hospital. Eventually we decided to go ahead and bring one, which made for a very difficult car ride home from the hospital! I just can't believe that just 10 short months ago, we met our little Angel, and shortly said goodbye to him. In some ways it feels like it has been sooooooooo long since I held him, but in others it just doesn't feel like it has been almost a year!! I miss him terribly, and have been having quite a few "bad" days, and even harder nights. Every night I lay in bed thinking about every single detail about the day we had him. Some nights I'll think of some things, and other nights other things. It is amazing how I can remember just about every detail of Seth being alive, but can't remember most things that I done last week! I can;t believe that in 2 short months, we will be celebrating His 1st year birthday, and angelversary..All of these things kind of snuck up on us way too fast!!! Time has gone by sooooo fast!! Thanks for checking in on us!!!

God Bless You All!!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe their first birthdays will soon be upon on us. Where has the time went? Happy 10 months Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog..You are truly an inspiration! I look forward to following. Check out my babyloss blog: roseandherlily.blogspot.com Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete