Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rough Nights...

Lately, I have been having a really HARD time at night...(way more than "normal")..I am not sure if it is the Holidays, or what it is, but I lay in bed, and cry, and as I cuddle my little Asa, I dream of snuggling my sweet Seth. I hope it gets better SOON, because i am EXHAUSTED laying there for 2 or more hours TRYING to go to sleep, (and Asa doesnt sleep past 7:30 normally)...This time of year is so hard on me, on ALL that have lost Children. The slightest thing sets me off. I went to the mall yesterday, trying to get some birthday shopping out of the way for Emma, and was looking at Christmas ornaments for our family ornament this year, and about broke down, because as i look for a "family of five" ornament, all i can think about is not having Seth here, waking up EARLY, and opening the poresents under the tree. While there looking, and telling the lady what i was looking for, she asks "Where is the third?" I simply said "He died" and walked out...I LOVE talking about him, but when people catch me off gaurd, it is HARD...Well, I guess I better get off of here, and get myself and the babies ready for the day

GOD BLESS!!

1 comment:

  1. {{{Hugs}}} Thinking of you all so much. I know this is that time of year when I just wish it would hurry & go by. Holidays are never the same.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete