Tuesday, January 26, 2010

wow...

Can you all believe that it is almost February??? Time is going by so fast, and I know lots of wonderful people, and myself are getting ready to celebrate their angel's first birthday/angelversary!! I just can't believe that almost a year ago, we said hello and goodbye to our angels. I am thinking of you all, and as I may not be able to physically be at your baby's celebration, I will sure be thinking of you and your angel!! In just a little over 2 months will be Seth's 1st angelversary, and I am starting to think of ways to celebrate it! And just a couple of weeks ofter that, we will be welcoming a new baby boy to our family! What a year we have all had. It has had it's ups and it's downs. I know it seems like life has just SUCKED for us, but we were all so blessed to be able to meet our babies, and hold them, and love them. Isn't it so wonderful that the whole time our babies were with us, the only thing that they knew was pure LOVE?!?! Well I guess it is time for me to feed my little girl some lunch!! I will get back to you all soon!!!
AND

CONGRATS HOLLY, ANTHONY, KYNDRA, AND CARLEIGH ON THE NEW BABY!!! I am so happy for you guys!! love you

God Bless all of you!

3 comments:

  1. You are so right! I can't believe its already been a year. Time has went by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much PJ! We are so excited for this little one! I can't believe we are coming up on a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, the greatest pain is always coupled with the greatest joy. Happy Heavenly Birthday Seth!

    ReplyDelete