Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the Dr. that Diagnosed Seth with anencephaly.

As I was watching 19 kids and counting (the hospitalization of momma Duggar, and birth of baby Josie) I see this familiar face pop on the screen. As I take a double look, I realize that it was Dr. Wendell, the SAME doctor that Diagnosed my little Seth with anencephaly. I have to say, it brought a tear to my eye to see his face again, even if it was only on TV. He is the sweetest man, and a great doctor. The Duggar's were blessed to have this wonderful mandeliver their beautiful aby girl. Just thought I would share!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! Guess that means you live in AR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!! That's crazy that you saw him on the tv!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that show---that's awesome you saw the dr on tv!!!

    ReplyDelete