Tuesday, July 27, 2010

something on my mind...

Last week, Asa had his 2 month well check, and while I was in the "newborn" room, There were moms (of NEW babies) complaining of being TIRED...I kind of stayed to myself, until one of them looked at me and said "you must be as tired as we are, you have 2 small children". I POLITELY looked at them and said, The tiredness DOES NOT bother ne, because, had my 2nd child LIVED I would have 3 SMALL children. I also told the 2 girls that were in there, that I would get some decent sleep IF I did't wake up every Hour and a half to check and make sure my child was breathing. They both just kind of stopped complaining. I can't stand when people complain about their babies..They should just be happy THAT THEY STILL HAVE THEIR CHILDREN!!!!!! ugh..sorry about the rant...but I had to get that out!!!

God Bless!!

4 comments:

  1. I so agree with you. If I had all my children I would have 6 children under the age of 10. I know people should be happy. When I lost my first to miscarriage , after having 3. A nurse said at least you have children already. Yes that is true but I wanted this one too.

    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you said something to them PJ! I hate the complaining too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venting definitely helps and I think its great that you said something. Maybe you put things into perspective for these women. I never got why people complained especially because most parents WANT to have children. It gets to me too when I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on girl, and you did it with tact too and they got the point and that is the best kind. Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete